One key focus of performance in the Rheinmetall Technical Publications (RTP) ILS process is the area of supply support.
Systems intended for use around the world require that spare parts supply be considered in terms of both quantity and availability in a broad range of scenarios - prior to the in-service phase.
Definition of the required tools and their provision for rapid and effective maintenance and repair are the key to greater system availability.
In this field, RTP offers the following services:
- Evaluation and calculation of spare parts quantities
- Calculation of crisis and mission inventories
- Management of spare parts transport (incl. packaging)
- Determination and procurement of suitable transport and storage containers
- The required materiel is available at the right time, in the right place and in the right quantitiy
- Reduced down time